I don’t want to give a damn about anybody’s relationship. I just want to be...– e-a-r-t-h-t-o-n-e (via e-a-r-t-h-t-o-n-e) Folks, you can start saying this about me right this damn second if you want. Just went through the list in my head… vibrant and energetic? Check. Love what I’m doing and where I’m going? Check. Love the shit outta myself? Sho fuckin’ nuff. I don’t know if...
Be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees...– Max Ehrmann (via nezua)
It hurts sometimes when you’re healing. It’s the sensation of your heart growing...– Dorothy Mendoza Row (via heartmindspirit) Yes, this. Very relevant. (via actyourrage)
: Sign Language BAN imposed on 12 years old deaf... →
cage-veil-cunt: deliciouskaek: deafmuslimpunx: I love how the school threatened to suspend the girl while refusing to address the audist bullies who bullied her and other girls for using American Sign Language. Go fuck yourself, Stonybrook School. Via ABC News: …
no i don’t wear glasses because i think they’re cute i wear glasses because im fucking blind Reblogged for the reason that I’m damn near legally blind without my glasses.
Anyone in the occupy movement who has been treated brutally by the police has to...– Joel Olsen in “Whiteness and the 99%” (via redsandalwood)
Hores should be free
shitmystudentswrite: Hores should not be tamed. Hores should be kept wild and free. If a hore gets caught she will kick you in the face.
whatmakesherthink asked: 1, 5, 10, 18 :D
bad-dominicana: while the lack of power of black women is in our perceived invulnerability dichotomy makes it so white women exert and maintain power via their eternal so-called vulnerability. so miss me w the warrior shit. MISS ME
25 DEEP Questions.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
fattycarbuncle replied to your photo: octavielilou: tinybro: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Loki’s face just does it for me.
I find, in being black, a thing of beauty: a joy; a strength; a secret cup of...– Ossie Davis (via vagabondaesthetics)
crankyskirt: delicatetbone: there are too many people in this world to give it all up for one(s) that do not appreciate every single inch of you For real.
Perverts Of Color: BDSM and Safety →
pervertsofcolor: People talk about playing safe in terms of BDSM activities. It’s important that everyone understand there is no safe BDSM activity. None. All the classes, workshops, training and personal lessons are meant to give you information to make informed decisions about the level of risks and their…
Obama: Doesn't want to ban porn.
Obama: Doesn't want to restrict your internet.
Obama: Doesn't want to take away your guns.
Obama: Supports gay marriage.
Obama: Education for all!
Obama: Universal healthcare!
Obama: Wants to continue Planned Parenthood!
Americans: You're destroying this country.
I’ve seen a ton on the facebooks about “thanking veterans for their service.” As...– An anti-capitalist veteran (via elitc) Well heres a take on it not often uttered or shared (via threezerooo)
Queens don’t know their place in their own kingdoms. Hence why Kings may...– a. (via alexandraelle)